* 90 Days Report to Immigration / รายงานตัว 90 วัน

Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days

Procedure and notification ;

1)  The foreigner makes the notification in person, or

2)  The foreigner authorises another person to make the notification, or

3)  The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail.

   *** The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires.

The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in theKingdom over 90 days.


Notification by registered mail :

a) Photocopy of passport pages with following pages

- front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect.                                                                                 - current visa                                                                                                                                                               - last entry stamp of immigration                                                                                                                                   - last extension of visa

b) Photocopy of departure card TM.6 

c) Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any).

d) Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47. (Don't forget to sign name.)

e) Envelope with 10 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back        the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for                              reference  and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.

    *** The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept           by the foreigner.  Send the mail before the renewal date 15 days to Immigration office.

Notice :

    - Your registered mail must be sent to the Immigration office at least 15 days before the due date of                    notification.

    - Your new form will be stamped as of the expiration date of your old receipt.

    - Please keep your receipt of your registered mail in case of lost mail.

    - Your document can not be processed if you have passed the 90 days limit. ( You must come to the                    nearest immigration office or Immigration Division 1 in person to pay fine 2,000 Baht)

    - Waiting for reply mail over 1 month, please contact Immigration Office with your registered mail receipt.


Note :

a) The notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days is in no way equivalent to a visa extension.

b) If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the        Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.- Baht will be collected. If a foreigner who did        not make the notification of staying over 90 days is arrested, he will be fined 4,000.- Baht.

c) If a foreigner leaves the country and re-enters, the day count starts at 1 in every case. 


 **** No time to do by yourself , let's us make a service for  you  : Just call : 091-8923-549. ******

Visitors: 397,101