* 90 Days Report to Immigration / รายงานตัว 90 วัน
Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days
Procedure and notification ;
1) The foreigner makes the notification in person, or
2) The foreigner authorises another person to make the notification, or
3) The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail.
*** The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires.
The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in theKingdom over 90 days.
Notification by registered mail :
a) Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
- front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect. - current visa - last entry stamp of immigration - last extension of visa
b) Photocopy of departure card TM.6
c) Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any).
d) Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47. (Don't forget to sign name.)
e) Envelope with 10 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.
*** The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner. Send the mail before the renewal date 15 days to Immigration office.
- Your registered mail must be sent to the Immigration office at least 15 days before the due date of notification.
- Your new form will be stamped as of the expiration date of your old receipt.
- Please keep your receipt of your registered mail in case of lost mail.
- Your document can not be processed if you have passed the 90 days limit. ( You must come to the nearest immigration office or Immigration Division 1 in person to pay fine 2,000 Baht)
- Waiting for reply mail over 1 month, please contact Immigration Office with your registered mail receipt.
a) The notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days is in no way equivalent to a visa extension.
b) If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.- Baht will be collected. If a foreigner who did not make the notification of staying over 90 days is arrested, he will be fined 4,000.- Baht.
c) If a foreigner leaves the country and re-enters, the day count starts at 1 in every case.
**** No time to do by yourself , let's us make a service for you : Just call : 095-734-0552. ******
- AccordAccording to Thai Immigration Rules and Regulations, there are several types of visa that a foreigner canchoose from depending on his qualifications and purpose of their stay...
- @ Retirement Visa in Thailand What you need to know about the “Thai Retirement Visa” A retirement visa as it is commonly known doesn’t really exist. Instead it ...
- @ What is NON IMMIGRANT “O” – GUARDIAN VISA ? -The Guardian visa is for the parent of Thai child or the parent/s or legal guardian of a foreign child who is stud...
- @ Marriage Visa to Thailand Things you need to know about the Thai marriage visa: 1) Thailand marriage visa is the popular term for "1-Year Extension of Stay Based on Marriage". 2)...
- What is a Thai Education Visa (ED visa)?A Thai Education Visa is a special permit that allows you to remain in Thailand for educational purposes for aperiod of at least four to six...
- Thai Permanent ResidencyResiding in ThailandA lot of people want to stay permanently in Thailand as it is one of the most sought-after destinations in South East Asia offering a lo...
- Non-Immigrant Visa "B" (for Business and Work)1. Visa Issuance1.1) Foreigners who wish to work, conduct business or undertake investment activities in Thailand must apply for a Non...
- ใบอนุญาตทำงานในประเทศไทย ผู้ที่ไม่ได้มีสัญชาติไทยหากต้องการจะทำงานในประเทศไทยต้องได้ใบอนุญาตทำงานใน ประเทศไทยก่อนที่จะเริ่มทำงานในราชอาณาจักร แหล่งที่มาหลักของกฎหมายสำหรับปัญ...
- Visa Rules :Since 16th July 2016, info is up to date. Tourist arriving via an international airport will usually be given a 30 day visa exempt stamp, howevertravelers using OUT...
- Did you know that, in some cases, you can leave Thailand and come back on the same Thai visa? A Thai re-entry permit is a convenient (but necessary)stamp that allows current Thai v...
- A residence certificateis a document made by immigration to certify where a foreigner lives. That document can be used for many things: getting a Thai driver's license buying a car...