@ Thai Visa / ไทยวีซ่า
At present, there are many foreigners have entered Thailand in order to travel, work, study, get married or retire in Kingdom of Thailand. However, there are mostly the amount of foreigners have not still known regarding the correct regulation in entering Kingdom of Thailand according to the main purpose. So, please let Siamese Visa Service help you in applying for a Thailand Visa which will be matched with your highest requirement.
Please also note that Success Visa is not affiliated with the Immigration. We only have to contact the Immigration to ask them regarding the updated regulations in issuing each type of visa. This is for our clients’ convenience to receive the accurate information.
Nevertheless, if you just want to visit Thailand not exceeding 15/30 days (depending on your nationality), you may not need to apply for any type of visa before travelling to Thailand. You can check that whether your nationality is able to obtain a Thai visa exemption (free 30 days visa) or Thai visa on arrival (free 15 days visa) through the following details.
THAI VISA EXEMPTION
The following countries are not required to obtain a visa when enter to Kingdom of Thailand for the purpose of tourism and are able to stay in Thailand not exceeding 30 days per each entry.
|1. Australia||15. Indonesia||29. Peru|
|2. Austria||16. Ireland||30. Philippines|
|3. Belgium||17. Isael||31. Portugal|
|4. Brazil||18. Italy||32. Qatar|
|5. Bahrain||19. Japan||33. Singapore|
|6. Brunei Darussalam||20. Korea||34. Spain|
|7. Canada||21. Kuwait||35. South Africa|
|8. Denmark||22. Luxembourg||36. Sweden|
|9. Finland||23. Malaysia||37. Switzerland|
|10. France||24. Monaco||38. Turkey|
|11. Germany||25. Netherlands||39. United Arab Emirates|
|12. Greece||26. New Zealand||40. United Kingdom|
|13. Hong Kong||27. Norway||41. United States of America|
|14. Iceland||28. Oman||42. Vietnam|
THAI VISA ON ARRIVAL
List of countries and territories who is able to obtain a visa on arrival is as follows: ( Can stay only 15 days )
|1. Bhutan||12. Russian Federation|
|2. China||13. Saudi Arabia|
|3. Cyprus||14. Uzbekistan|
|4. Estonia||15. Ukraine|
|5. India||16. Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia*|
|6. Kazakhstan||17. Taiwan|
|7. Latvia||18. Bulgaria*|
|8. Lithuania||19. Andorra*|
|9. Maldives||20. Malta*|
|10. Mauritius||21. Romania*|
|11. Oman||22. San Marino*|
List of Thailand’s Immigration Checkpoints which provide facilities for issuance of visa on arrival:
|1. Suvarnabhumi Airport||13. Sukhothai International Airport|
|2. Don Muang International Airport , Bangkok||14. Bangkok Harbour Immigration Checkpoint|
|3. Chiangmai International Airport||15. Sri Racha Immigration Checkpoint|
|4. Phuket International Airport||16. Mabtaput Immigration Checkpoint|
|5. Hatyai International Airport||17. Nong Khai Immigration Checkpoint|
|6. U Tapao Airport||18. Samui Immigration Checkpoint|
|7. Mae Sai Immigration Checkpoint||19. Phuket Immigration Checkpoint|
|8. Chieng Saen Immigration Checkpoint||20. Satun Immigration Checkpoint|
|9. Chieng Khong Immigration Checkpoint||21. Krabi Immigration Checkpoint|
|10. Betong Immigration Checkpoint||22. Songkhla Harbour Immigraion Checkpoint|
|11. Sadoa Immigration Checkpoint||23. Chiangrai Airport Immigration Checkpoint|
|12. Samui Airport||24. Surat Thani Airport Immigration Checkpoint|
- The International Health Certificate must be submitted together with the visa application form. The traveller will also have to present the said certificate to the Immigration Officer upon arrival at the port of entry in the Kingdom. As for those nationals of the countries listed below but who have not travelled from/through those countries, such a certificate is not required. However, they should possess concrete evidence showing that their domicile is not in an infected area so as to prevent unnecessary inconvenience.
- Following are the countries which are declared Yellow Fever Infected Areas.-
|1. Angola||16. Ethiopia||31. Peru|
|2. Benin||17. French-Guiana||32. Rwanda|
|3. Bolivia||18. Gabon||33. Sao Tome & Principe|
|4. Brazil||19. Gambia||34. Senegal|
|5. Burkina Faso||20. Ghana||35. Sierra Leone|
|6. Burundi||21. Guinea-Bissau||36. Somalia|
|7. Cameroon||22. Guinea||37. Sudan|
|8. Central African||23. Guyana||38. Suriname|
|9. Chad||24. Kenya||39. Tanzania|
|10. Colombia||25. Liberia||40. Togo|
|11. Congo||26. Mali||41. Trinidad and Tobago|
|12. Congo Republic||27. Mauritania||42. Uganda|
|13. Cote d’ Ivore||28. Niger||43. Venezuela|
|14. Ecuador||29. Nigeria||44. Argentina|
|15. Equatorial Guinea||30. Panama||45. Paraguay|
- AccordAccording to Thai Immigration Rules and Regulations, there are several types of visa that a foreigner canchoose from depending on his qualifications and purpose of their stay...
- @ Retirement Visa in Thailand What you need to know about the “Thai Retirement Visa” A retirement visa as it is commonly known doesn’t really exist. Instead it ...
- @ What is NON IMMIGRANT “O” – GUARDIAN VISA ? -The Guardian visa is for the parent of Thai child or the parent/s or legal guardian of a foreign child who is stud...
- @ Marriage Visa to Thailand Things you need to know about the Thai marriage visa: 1) Thailand marriage visa is the popular term for "1-Year Extension of Stay Based on Marriage". 2)...
- What is a Thai Education Visa (ED visa)?A Thai Education Visa is a special permit that allows you to remain in Thailand for educational purposes for aperiod of at least four to six...
- Thai Permanent ResidencyResiding in ThailandA lot of people want to stay permanently in Thailand as it is one of the most sought-after destinations in South East Asia offering a lo...
- Non-Immigrant Visa "B" (for Business and Work)1. Visa Issuance1.1) Foreigners who wish to work, conduct business or undertake investment activities in Thailand must apply for a Non...
- ใบอนุญาตทำงานในประเทศไทย ผู้ที่ไม่ได้มีสัญชาติไทยหากต้องการจะทำงานในประเทศไทยต้องได้ใบอนุญาตทำงานใน ประเทศไทยก่อนที่จะเริ่มทำงานในราชอาณาจักร แหล่งที่มาหลักของกฎหมายสำหรับปัญ...
- Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days Procedure and notification ; 1) The foreigner makes the notification in person, or 2) The foreigner authorises another person to...
- Visa Rules :Since 16th July 2016, info is up to date. Tourist arriving via an international airport will usually be given a 30 day visa exempt stamp, howevertravelers using OUT...
- Did you know that, in some cases, you can leave Thailand and come back on the same Thai visa? A Thai re-entry permit is a convenient (but necessary)stamp that allows current Thai v...
- A residence certificateis a document made by immigration to certify where a foreigner lives. That document can be used for many things: getting a Thai driver's license buying a car...