@Convert NON-O: Marriage/Thai child to Retirement visa

@ Can you convert your# NON-O Marriage or #Thai child visa to #NON-O Retirement ?
** Yes, you can just you meet 50 years old.

@ How can you do if now you have some problem about family and can not get documents to                                                         renew your #Marriage visa or # Thai child visa ????



Visitors: 156,827