@Convert NON-B to NON-O Marriage,Thai child,Retirement and Education visa

 @ Do you need to convert your Non B Work visa to others one ?

      You can now convert to the following:
      - Non - O : Marriage
      - Non - O : Retirement
      - Non - O : Thai child support                                                                                                                                  - NON-ED : Education visa

@ So what do you need to do?

1.Your company have to be a person who proceed to cancel your Work Permit.
2.Once you have the cancellation paperwork from the Labour Department then take it to immigration to cancel your Non B. You will then be issued with a temporary stay visa.

** Once you have received the official cancel stamp of your NON-B then we can assist you to covert to any visa that you could apply.

Visitors: 72,535